6 Keys to the Right Orange County Based-Interactive Agency for YouThere are many different interactive agencies in Orange County, CA, but how do you decide which one to choose? How do you tell if an agency is the best for your business or non-profit? When hiring an interactive agency for your design, development, online marketing project, etc. it is prudent to ask the following:
- What is their experience? - There are many new interactive agencies. There is nothing necessarily wrong with being new, but when you are looking to invest thousands of dollars in a project, new is not necessarily the best choice. Going with a newer agency might come back to haunt you in many respects: excessive project delays, agency closing doors in the middle of your project, problems with outsourced services, and so on. Having a history of solid experience and longevity in business says something important about the agency because it demonstrates they are skilled and qualified at what they do. Searching for digital agencies in business over 5 years is a good place to start. Working with a reputable interactive agency that has the experience to complete your projects within budget and on time is essential.
- What skills and capabilities do they have? - An exceptional interactive agency in Orange County will handle every web-related need your company has both now and in the future. They are capable of embracing the newest styles and tools to better serve your company and create success. This includes everything from professional custom web design and development, custom application development, mobile, white hat search engine optimization, social media optimization, and search engine marketing, email marketing, and more. Some agencies only specialize in certain areas, like design or SEO, and there is nothing wrong with that. However, you will not experience the one-stop-shop concept a larger agency provides. Larger, more established agencies handle all aspects of the digital world, from web design through digital marketing efforts.
- What type of work do they do and what type of clientele do they do work for? - Does the agency you are contemplating have certain specialties which line up with what you want to accomplish? Does the agency have sufficient resources to accomplish your objectives? Take a look at their past and current client list. What types of clients has the interactive agency done work for? If you see smaller clients, then you should expect a level of performance equal to that level of client needs. An interactive agency with a large client list including some well-known national brands, and years of experience, will result in a completed project that meets your objectives.
- Is the agency you are considering an award winner? - This may sound a bit odd, but an interactive agency in Orange County that wins awards, and multiple awards, is something to take note of. The web design world is a very competitive space and there are thousands of web design and interactive agencies across the U.S. Winning awards for web design, application development, client marketing initiatives, etc. is not an easy task. There are countless entries into prestigious contests, so when an interactive agency wins multiple awards over time it should be recognized. Winning prestigious awards indicates that an agency is more than capable of completing projects that exceed clients’ expectations. You want to hire award winners, it just makes sense. Even better, award winning entries get free increased exposure worldwide for your company.
- How many employees does the agency have working for it? - The amount of employees at the interactive agency is something to consider. Start-up companies usually have few employees and it is very likely they will have too many projects to complete effectively with a small staff. Furthermore, small companies tend to outsource work because it is the only way they can get it completed. More established interactive agencies will have multiple employees with specialists on staff. You can expect an agency of this size to have over 25 employees and possibly multiple locations. The question is, do you want an agency that is capable of taking your project from start to finish, in house, with a team of specialists, or would you rather have the project completed by a small staff of potentially unqualified people with outsourced designers, programmers, marketing specialists, etc.? It makes sense to go with an established interactive agency with its own staff.
- Lastly, what do the agencies’ clients say about them? - Does the digital agency you are considering have positive client feedback? This is extremely important. You need to see a wide range of client stories, from smaller businesses to the national brands. These positive stories will help you determine the right agency to develop a relationship with. Stories from real clients add credibility to the agency’s ability to complete your project on time, on budget, and within scope.
Since 1995, Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. has been providing clients in Orange County and across the U.S. with exceptional award-winning web design, development, and digital marketing. With over 25 employees in three offices, the corporate headquarters in Orange County and the others in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, TX, Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. has worked to develop a team of specialists and experts to meet and exceed client expectations.
Specialties at Trinet include web design, development, custom application development, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media optimization, blog design and development, PPC campaigns, mobile design and development, responsive design, email marketing, digital marketing initiatives, and more.
Contact Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. today at 949.442.8900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your interactive needs. The staff at Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. looks forward to working closely with you on your interactive projects to see the success you anticipate.