6 Keys to the Right Orange County Based Interactive Agency for You
There are many different interactive agencies in Orange County, CA, but what do you really get? How to tell if an agency is the best for your business or non-profit? When hiring an interactive agency for your design, development, online marketing project, etc. make sure you check out the following:
- What is their experience? - There are many interactive agencies which are new. There is nothing necessarily wrong with being new, but when you are looking to invest thousands of dollars in a project, new is definitely not good. Is it worth the risk? Being in business a while does say something imporant about the agency. It demonstrates they are good at what they do. Digital agencies in business over 5 years would be a good place to start. The competition in Southern California is too agressive to sustain agencis that don't perform. They will be weeded out. Going with a newer agency might come back to haunt you in many respects: project not getting completed, excessive delays, agency closing doors in middle of your project, problems with outsourced services, and on. Going with a reputable interactive agency that has the experience to complete your projects within budget and on time is essential.
- What skills and capabilities do they have? - An exceptional interactive agency in Orange County will handle every web-related need your company has both now and in the future. They are capable of embracing the newest styles and tools, enabling them for your companys success. This would include everything from professional custom web design and development, custom application development, mobile, white hat search engine optimization, social media optimization, and search engine marketing, email marketing, and more. Some agencies will specialize in certain areas, like design, or SEO. There is nothing wrong with that, but you will not experience the one-stop-shop concept a larger agency will be able to provide for you. Larger more established agencies will handle all aspects of digital, from web design all the way through digital marketing.
- What type of work do they do and what type of clientele do they do work for? - As stated above, there are several specific specialties within the interactive agency offerings. Does the agency you are contemplating have certain specialties which line up with what you want to accomplish? Are they limited in their resources to accomplish the objectives you have for your projects? Take a look at their past and current client list. What types of clients has the interactive agency done work for? If all you see are smaller clients, then you should expect a level of performance equal to that level of client needs. An interactive agency with a large client list including some well-known national brands, and years of experience, will result in a completed project that meets your objectives.
- Is the agency you are considering an award winner? - This may sound a bit odd, but an interactive agency in Orange County that wins awards, and multiple awards, is something to take note of. The web design word is a very competitive space and there are literally thousands of web design and interactive agencies across the U.S. Winning awards for web design, application development, client marketing initiatives, etc. is not an easy task. There are thousands of entries into the more prestigious contests. When an interactive agency wins multiple awards over time, it is something to recognize. Winning prestigious awards indicate that an agency is more than capable of completing projects that exceed expectations for clients. You want to hire award winners, it just makes sense. Award winning entries get free increased exposure worldwide for your company and the digital agency that designed your site.
- How many employees does the agency have working for it? - Although it isn't everything, the amount of employees at the interactive agency is a thing to consider. Start-up companies usually have few employees, under 10. Sure, some of them might be really good at what they do, which is usually sales, but selling a project doesn't get it completed, and usually doesn't make it an award winner. And it is very likely they will suddenly have too many projects to complete effectively with that small staff. Smaller companies tend to outsource work. It is the only way they can get it completed. The agency you hired is really a shell, a more accurate description would be a freelance portal. More established interactive agencies will have multiple employees with specialists on staff. You can expect an agency of this size to have over 25 employees. They may even have multiple locations. The question really is, do you want an agency that is capable of taking your project from start to finish in house with a team of specialists, or would you rather have the project completed by a small staff of sales people and the outsourced designers, programmers, marketing specialists, etc. who don't know each other? There is a reason to go with an established interactive agency with its own staff, it just makes sense.
- Lastly, what have the agencies clients been saying about them? - Does the digital agency you are considering have positive client feedback? This is extremely important. You need to see a wide range of client stories, from smaller businesses to the national brands. These positive stories will help you determine the right agency to develop a relationship with. Stories from real clients add credibility to the agency's ability to complete your project on time, on budget, and within scope.
Since 1995, Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. has been providing clients in Orange County and across the U.S. with exceptional award-winning web design, development, and digital marketing. With over 25 employees in three offices, the corporate headquarters in Orange County and the others in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, TX, Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. has worked to develop a team of specialists and experts to meet and exceed client expectations. Specialties at Trinet include web design, development, custom application development, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media optimization, blog design and development, PPC campaigns, mobile design and development, responsive design, email marketing, digital marketing initiatives, and more.
Contact Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. today at 949.442.8900 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your interactive needs. The staff at Trinet Internet Solutions, Inc. looks forward to working closely with you on your interactive projects to see the success you anticipate.